Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello Bangkok!!!

Hello Bangkok,

Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. There are many interesting places to visit. Most of the signature of Bangkok is temples, night market and food. In my blogs, I might tell you only some places that I really like to visit. Then!! Let's go!!

1. The signature of Bangkok is Wat Phra Keaw or the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Wat Pra Keaw is the most important temple in Thailand which is located in center of Bangkok. The temple open at 8.30 am - 3.30 pm. You have to purchase the ticket before entry to the temple. The price is around 15$. However, there are a lot of people would like to visit Wat Phra Keaw, so if you want to avoiding crowed, you should visit there in week day. I would recommend you go there in the morning because it is very hot at noon.



2. Wat Saket or Saket temple. Wat Saket is not far from Wat Phra Keaw, so you can walk from Wat Phra Keaw to Wat Saket. The signature of Wat Saket is the gloden Mount. I like Wat Saket because it is very quiet and it's free. You also can see a apart of Bangkok in the top of the golden mount.



3. One of the most favorite temple in Bangkok is Wat Arun or Arun temple. Also, Wat Arun is my favorite temple in Bangkok. I really like to watch Wat Arun at night in the opposite side of the river. If you like to hang out at night, find some pub and restaurant near the river. You will see the most beautiful sunset view in Bangkok at Wat Arun. My favorite place call " The Deck by the river". It is pub and restaurant which locate at the hotel. Food is good, but you have to call for reservation because it always full.




Next... Night Market and Street market are coming soon!!! (^____^)


3 comments:

  1. Why are there so many temples? Are the Thais a religions people? What religion? DO you see spirituality in other parts of Thai life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful country, I wish I can visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful country, I wish I can visit one day.

    ReplyDelete